Almost ready gor coon hunting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Almost ready gor coon hunting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

Have spot mounted on RPU. Any good photos of wire routing? Want it to look the part.
Yes i will use cloth wire.
Any suggestions appreciated !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:15 am:

Come down to my house... I have about 6 'coons that keep messing with my dogs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:28 am:

You need to get some flexible metal conduit at Chickasha to make it look authentic. I've seen a guy with a somewhat rusted roll of it about 3/8" diameter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:39 am:

The stuff you need would have been nickel pated steel or brass originally. Like this:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 09:01 am:

That stuff looks so much like plain old BX flexible electric conduit it isn't funny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 10:19 am:

Thanks Royce
I was thinking that. Im a contractor and ive thrown out miles of the stuff. Oops!
Does it run through the cowl or is it do my best?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 10:56 am:

See three period ads for Dallas's recently acquired Raydex spotlight in this thread:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/690868.html?1478929816

Ads show twisted lamp cord.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration