Anyone been to the Ford SuperSwap in Columbus Ohio?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Anyone been to the Ford SuperSwap in Columbus Ohio?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Purgert on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 10:07 pm:

My girlfriend's cousin gave us a flyer for the annual SuperSwap in Columbus, Ohio that is happening this weekend.

Has anyone been there before? If so, is it worth making the trip for T parts? It's advertised as the largest Ford swap, so seems like it could be good!

http://www.unitedfordowners.com/superswap/index.htm

Let me know what you guys have seen! If it's a good swap, I'll make the two hour drive to get there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

Andrew, I've gone many times and never found one T part. Mostly parts for the muscle cars.I would not go if your just looking for T parts. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Purgert on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 07:18 am:

Hey Tim,

Thanks for the information. I kind of figured it was more muscle car than anything else.

If I ever get into that I'll know where to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 09:54 am:

I have gone there many times, as a vendor usually selling FE Ford parts. I have found some great deals on T parts there. No one knows what they are or what they are worth. It's a huge meet with only the occasional T part, few and far between. Mostly Fords of the 1950's through the 5.0 Mustang era.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 05:17 pm:

I went one year and found 1 brass top coil and a lot of "modern"" Ford parts but like Royce said, T parts are not very easy to find at this one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration