FJ - Who is driving their T to Grammy's House on Thanksgiving ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FJ - Who is driving their T to Grammy's House on Thanksgiving ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:11 am:

Over the River

Thru the Woods

Show us your T

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:29 am:

Happy Thanksgiving Jim! Unfortunately Clarabelle is in bed in her warm trailer for the winter, but here's a pic of her from a lovely day last month. It's nice to see her this way on a cloudy day like today. Granny's coming here for din-din anyway. Pic started out hi-res 4 MB, super sharp on my desktop, not so much once re-sized. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 03:16 pm:

Wish Barney was back on the road, the weather today is perfect for a drive and the dinner we're going to is only 5 miles away, would be a wonderful drive! Although the drive home tonight might be a bit chilly! The new reflectors should give us plenty of light too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 04:10 pm:

Happy T Day to You Tim ...

David I hope you have a good dinner ..

I am stopped for the day in Effingham, IL.

Freighter JIm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Upper Texas Gulf Coast on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:15 pm:

Warm today in Texas. Was a perfect day for a drive. I chose the '15 Runabout with new TW Timer. Tomorrow maybe the '15 Touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

I'm touring with old friends in the Southern California Model T Club for our once in a while Turkey Tour. We are currently in Santa Maria, at the old Santa Maria Inn. I'm driving modern on this tour with my 1925 Runabout pickup. It is such a sweet little car, and runs like a dream.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

Being we are having a serious down pour and will be lasting into the evening with high winds, we decided to go modern to our daughters. Had hoped to take the barn fresh '12 out, but mother nature had other plans.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

I wanna see the Tetanus Express in action ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

If I had been traveling solo, I would have truly considered driving the runabout, but as I was bringing my 86 year old Aunt we went modern for the 120 mile round trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 03:06 pm:

Jim,
Hey, you finally made it out of Texas! :-)
Hope you find somewhere to get a good meal yesterday, ours was pretty good (but they ran out of gravy!!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:18 pm:

My oldest son took the '24 out for a run on Turkey day with his son....similar to the picture I have from 1987 with my son but I CANT find it to post with this one...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration