Fennville Michigan-A cat at an early gas pumpPhoto

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fennville Michigan-A cat at an early gas pumpPhoto
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Car car car

Gotta proof read.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 10:11 am:

Crude attempt on my part to repair the stained area using Paint. Someone with superior software and more patience could do much better. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 10:22 am:

Neat photo. It's a Buick. At first it looked like a 1911 Michigan license plate on the front (white on black). The car is a 1912 Model 29 or a 1913 Model 31, so it must be a '13 Michigan plate (white on green). Although it be an early 1912 built in 1911, but the plate is a low number, produced early in the year. But they could have transferred it from a different car. Oh, so many questions!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 10:42 am:

Might be this one....located in Clio, Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 10:46 am:

I guess not after looking closer...maybe this one? Nope, I'm wrong again...guess I just like showing off some of the local beauties.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 10:56 am:

looks more like a 1912 E.M.F.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 11:21 am:

I was kind of looking forward to seeing the cat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 11:32 am:

Erik, see the "new links" Lynx !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 11:36 am:

Actually, I do see a cat in the picture. Looks like a black cat lying down in something, maybe wood shavings, between the gas pump and the foot of the man wearing a suit. I was looking for a cat before I understood I was supposed to be looking for a car. There's a car also. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 11:41 am:

That darn cat! He's everywhere.
Maybe it was a Freudian slip?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 02:07 pm:

Nice photo Herb! And I just learned something too! It's best to read whatever is written with a photo "post" before spending too much time looking at the photo! Won't tell you how long I spent looking for a "cat" before reading what you wrote! Ha,ha,....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

Nice photo Herb! And I just learned something too! It's best to read whatever is written with a photo "post" before spending too much time looking at the photo! Won't tell you how long I spent looking for a "cat" before reading what you wrote! Ha,ha,....harold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration