FJ - Model T Transport Discount in the Classifieds .....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FJ - Model T Transport Discount in the Classifieds .....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 06:23 am:

Check out the MTFCA Classifieds for a significant transport discount offered until December 3rd ....

@ http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/696267.html?1480072750

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

A "Black Friday" deal for a "Black Car?"
Black Cars Matter! :-)
Great pic BTW.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 04:27 pm:

David,

I thought " why not " ?

Black Friday today ..

Small Business Saturday tomorrow ..

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:51 pm:

I'm thinking about a caption for that photo.

"Bye, boys. Freighter Jim said he'd drop you off at your Grandma's. Have a nice summer."

or.........

"Bye, boys. Be sure to have all the brass nice and shiny for the new owner. I'll send you bus tickets home as soon as the check clears."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 07:37 am:

Robert let his boys stay home from school the day their 1920 Touring T was delivered.

He wanted me to wait to open the trailer doors until they came out of the house so he could surprise them.

One of my favorite images of one of my favorite deliveries.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

Only a few days left.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 09:50 am:

Offer ends tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. EST

You just need to book a specific vehicle to receive the discount ....

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration