Whats it?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Whats it?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

Are these truck fenders and if so what

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 06:19 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 06:27 pm:

i would say chev. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 06:58 pm:

Is there any chance these are Martin-Perry fenders? I know they aren't shaped like Ford fenders, but I haven't yet seen any "up close."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

I am with Charley. Chevrolet but I cannot say whether 1923-1924 or 1925-1926, no ID on body style except to say not sedan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

There is bo curve on inside is why i thought truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

The inside bolted to a perfect straight body like a truck bed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:01 pm:

chev roadster 1?4 panels were flat. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration