Old Photo -Plowing With The Families Brass Era Model T After The Horse Died

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo -Plowing With The Families Brass Era Model T After The Horse Died
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 09:47 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 09:57 am:

late 12 ,rear fender ??? saxton light on the left,09-10 on the right.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:16 am:

The carbide cowl lamps are a nice touch too. I bet all those lamps let him get started plowing before dawn and keep on going a couple hours after sunset.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:29 am:

Definately a pose. Why would you plow with such good clothes? And why with a baby on the plow?

Anyway, it is an interesting use for a Model T.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Get dressed. We're going plowing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 11:16 am:

1912 Torpedo rear fender

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 11:30 am:

About 1920. My uncle Lester Parker and his stepson Herman Roach cultivating. Note that Lester is wearing a tie.

Dressed less formally with their crop. I believe the Chebby is a 1916.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 01:00 pm:

Biggest peanuts I ever saw!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

layden!! but why?. tring to make it look like a 15????? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Tom, those ain't no peanuts, those them there is pickles (all be it the biggest ones I ever saw)!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

They were leading the horse with the T until it died from the hydrocarbons from the T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration