My new profile picture

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My new profile picture
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 09:52 am:

I have a new profile picture with the help of Derek doing all the work of changing it. Some day I will learn how to do this but not today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 09:54 am:

Oh Dean ...

That is just too darn sweet !

Great image ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:18 am:

That is "one really cool" picture Dean.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:24 am:

I hope you don't get into trouble without proper child seats and belts! Are all those kids yours? Wow!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Norm, they are all my grand kids. They are color coded and numbered so I know who they belong to, but I lost the cheater slip so now I have to guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:33 am:

Kids and T's, perfect match.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Great photo! And who knows one or more of those kids may grow up to really enjoy the hobby. Thanks for sharing the photo. And thank you Derek for helping resize the photo etc. so it would post.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:37 am:

Great picture. When they get older you are going to have a full time job teaching them all to drive it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 11:03 am:

One can't help but be reminded of that delightful old book (and movie), "Cheaper by the Dozen."

What a wonderful photo! Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 11:48 am:

Super picture and great idea, Dean!
Congrats on a beautiful family!!
You've given me an inspiration to gather our 18 grandkids for our own historical pic!! (At least they'll be easier to fit together upon a TT stake bed....)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 12:19 pm:

That's the best use of a model and it's going to take a lot of ice cream! Good on ya!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 01:25 pm:

Great picture, great clan, great looking car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

Very nice! Who's that old guy in the back next to Emily?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 03:49 pm:

I thought Derek was working on cars or was he just in the back seat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 04:06 pm:

That is one serious outbreak of boogereaters !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 06:06 pm:

My two boys are in the green shirts. Cale (9) in the back, and A.J. (6) in the front.

We have another boy due in about 2 weeks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 10:43 am:

Now let me think about this, it is 14+13=new profile ? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration