OT Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Model Ts too

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Model Ts too
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Heavner on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

I just saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Model Ts galore. They are everywhere in this movie. You got to see it. It is also a pretty good movie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

I just posted the same, I should have read down farther.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 01:43 am:

Some good reviews here:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/604273.html?1479651938

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration