Movie with LOTS of Model Ts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Movie with LOTS of Model Ts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:09 pm:

I went to see "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them" set in 1926. Lots of Model Ts.
Take the kids and go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 07:42 pm:

Tom, Took the grandkids to see the movie. I wanted to see it anyway, so saying Im going so the "boys" can see it is a good excuse. :-) :-) Lots of Model Ts in the movie. no cussing, basically a good pg-13 movie for the kids.... Similar to the Harry Potter movies.... I give a thumbs up.... if you like science fiction/fantasy type of shows ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration