Holley Vaporizer Data Plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Holley Vaporizer Data Plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 12:17 am:

How many different versions of the Holley Vaporizer data plates exist? I have three Vaporizers and they all have unique data plates. One is made by Ford and has Ford casting numbers on it. Of the two made by Holley, one has a serial number and the other doesn't.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 11:25 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 04:30 pm:

I called three of the vendors that I have dealt with in the past (Langs, Chaffins, & Snyders) to find out if they knew of any of the differences between the data plates. None of them had seen the one pictured at the bottom with the serial number on it. The closest explanation that I could get was from Stephen Lang. He thought that the Holley data plate with the serial number was issued specifically for manufacturers of aftermarket manifolds, like the Altas one pictured above. He didn't think that there were any records on file at the Ford archives in regards to those with serial numbers, but did suggest that I might get more answers there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 04:42 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration