Yesterday I was feeling like Barney Oldfield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Yesterday I was feeling like Barney Oldfield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 07:43 am:

Yesterday driving Seabiscuit I was felling like Barney Oldflield, who was an American pioneer automobile racer "his name was synonymous with speed in the first two decades of the 20th century". He began racing in 1902 and continued until his retirement in 1918.
Sunday, November 27, 2016 was a sunny day so Seabiscuit and I went touring. I had just completed reinstalling the thermostat late Saturday afternoon and it was raining and getting dark so not a good time for a test run. Seabiscuit like the champ he is and ran great! We were at ACE hardware in Goffstown in no time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCMYUT9bi3g&feature=youtu.be

Happy motoring,

Warren

Barney Oldfield
Barney Oldfield

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 11:31 am:

I was feeling like Barney Oldfield yesterday too . . . dead these past 70 years . . . but I came back to life after the second cup of coffee ! ; > )

Seriously, I'm glad you had a fun run yesterday Warren !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration