1923 Canadian ambulances

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1923 Canadian ambulances
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven C. Reiter on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 09:39 pm:

Hello:
I live in British Columbia Canada.
I am in the process of building a 1923 ford "T" ambulance..wait for it, I am building this one in 1/24 scale plastic. What I think is that you may be able to help me with this project. Maybe there is someone out there that has a 1:1 restored ambulance. If so I can sure use your help. Using script or photos will make this project work for me quite well.
I am also planing on building a Canada post delivery truck. Any help in this area would also be very helpful.
I have been building model cars and trucks for many years and have recently turned my attention to these fine automobiles. I do like to use the best detail as possible, that is why this request.
I do thank you all for your time and help.
Thank's from "The Eagles Nest" Productions

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 10:42 am:

This is probably the easiest way to get a 1/24 model, it is 1/48, you only need to double the measurements.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-T-AMBULANCE-WW-I-AMERICAN-EXPEDITIONARY-CORPS-FRANCE-1918-1-48-RPM-/361406038509?hash=item54257a81ed:g:bv0AAOSwAuZX5lBb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 02:42 pm:

I might point out that these are not Canadian ambulances, Canada used the British style vehicles.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration