Old Photo - Brass Era - Off To Work We Go

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Brass Era - Off To Work We Go
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 10:16 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 10:48 am:

Well, that explains the holes in that cowl I think I still have somewhere.Never thought of mounting holes for license plate. Great picture as always.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 11:12 am:

Derby hat, coveralls and a suit jacket,...check.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 11:13 am:

Is that a small dog on the running board box?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 11:29 am:

Cool Pic. Hard times and they still had a cool car. The little dog i never saw until the last post... Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 11:43 am:

I got a "kick" out of seeing that license plate on the cowl, seems old habits die hard ? We've seen many pix of earlier "flat dash" pre-'15 Ts with the plate displayed below the windshield, I guess these fellers figured that new fancy cowl didn't make for any difference !

Very common "in the day' to wear what we'd call a "suit jacket" over work-clothes - it was just a "sack coat", a "suit" was what the banker, doctor, lawyer or undertaker wore, and "Sunday best".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 10:54 am:

I think they are done with work, and ready to go home.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration