"don't drive into standing water"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: "don't drive into standing water"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 08:12 am:

They say, "don't drive into standing water, will that water is moving and we're talking about a Model T!
I think that must mean, I should try that with Sambuca!

https://www.facebook.com/warren.henderson.501/posts/10208225352780036?notif_t=like&notif_id=1480458249300118

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 09:33 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 09:44 am:

One way to swell up loose spokes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Glenn Fisher III on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Very cool. Looks like allot of fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 10:39 am:

One area where the T is not challenged is in ground clearance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 11:09 am:

Steve, Would you explain why the map of Argentina is in your post with no words to explain why?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 11:32 am:

I believe that's where the video takes place. Posted by "Motor Sico" on facecbook

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 04:54 pm:

Tim, them there are wire wheels, but I'm wishing I could drive Sambuca down there and try that myself.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 07:45 pm:

Oh crap Warren..didn't notice! Watching the pretty girl too much I guess!! ha ha... ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 07:27 am:

Tim Wrenn, here's hoping your wife doesn't see this post.

Happy motoring,

Warren

ps: Seabiscuit wishes your family and you a very Merry Christmas!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2J1ZhZgbc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 10:00 am:

Thanks Warren! Nice video. Clarabelle, Pete, and Lizziebelle wish you and yours a Merry Christmas too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

Great video!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration