O, Christmas T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: O, Christmas T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 08:12 am:

My 1914 all decked out for the local Santa parade.Model T at Christmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 09:07 am:

Like! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 09:15 am:

Hey! It even Fits (Well Sorta) I couldn't resist
Oh Christmas "T"! Oh Christmas "T"!
thy paint is so unchanging
Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree,
thy paint is so unchanging

Not only black when summer's here,
But also when it's cold and drear.
Oh Christmas "T", Oh Christmas "T",
Thy paint is so unchanging!

Such pleasure do you bring me!

For every year this Christmas "T",
Brings to us such joy and glee.

Oh Christmas "T", Oh Christmas "T,
You'll ever be unchanging!
A symbol of goodwill and love
You'll ever be unchanging

Each shining light
Each silver bell
No one alive spreads cheer so well

You'll ever be unchanging

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 09:31 am:

We add a wreath to our old cars at Thanksgiving, fortunately we can still drive them here in MN at this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 09:34 am:

Beautiful Marty. I have no doubt they decorated them like that back then too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 09:41 am:

Really neat Marty! Keep warm!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 09:56 am:

Nice thread ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 01:21 pm:

Hmm, is that sung to the tune of "Oh lutefisk, O Lutefisk (thy stench is so unchanging)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 01:29 pm:

Betsy my '24 is starting to get into the Christmas spirit.... :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 04:31 pm:

Seabiscuit and Sambuca also are getting into the spirits.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Sambuca,
Sambuca

Seabiscuit is all ready for Santa to fill his stocking, I hope he brings him lots of Rotella oil and & Marvel Mystery Oil for his fuel tank!
Seabiscuit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

Great Poem!
Great pictures!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dunlap on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 05:29 pm:

Love the Christmas spirit.
This past weekend, I saw a Model A with headlamp covers that were Santa faces and hats. They appeared to have an elastic band that held them to the headlamps. I neglected to get a picture and would love to replicate them for my T's.

Does anyone have any Christmas decorations for their headlamps they could post pictures of, especially Santa pics?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 06:57 pm:

Santa's reindeer herd got sick and he had to borrow our Speedster to bring the presents to the boys and girls. I made him leave a deposit so he brought the whole herd to our house and we had to feed them. I had to use five different photographs in order to get that picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 12:25 am:

Warren, keep your Fords (Sea and Sam) OUT of the "spirits"! They'll run like they think they're race cars and drink it all up and then feel like heck in the morning! You might need to open the carb mix a bit... Sorry, couldn't stop myself and didn't intend on single-ing you out. :-) You were holding a grain of salt, I hope?
Nice pics!
Tis the season!
All I can hear is "Oh tannenbaum, oh tannenbaum. Vee troison die-neh bletteh." Phonetically, of course. Or close to it.
Sorry.
:-)
More please! I love these ideas for Christmas!
Dare I?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 06:45 am:

Duey, no offence taken. I think we are all enjoying the Christmas spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2J1ZhZgbc&feature=youtu.be

Happy Holidays

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 06:58 am:

Merry Christmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 08:01 pm:

Frank: Nice job on that card! Your toes are going to get mighty frosty in those sneakers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 08:29 am:

Seabiscuit wearing his big brothers Sambuca's Christmas wreath! I hope Sambuca doesn't find out!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2J1ZhZgbc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 09:03 am:

The Christmas parade line up in Corrales, NM (just outside Albuquerque). We were happy to Paul Velarde and his son join us.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration