Old Photo - I Told You To Put More Air In The Tires Before We Picked Auntie Marge Up!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - I Told You To Put More Air In The Tires Before We Picked Auntie Marge Up!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 10:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Doan S. E. Illinois on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 11:39 am:

Holy crap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 11:46 am:

More to LOVE!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 11:58 am:

She was ahead of her time. Look at the trend she started!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 11:58 am:

Looks like Auntie Marge has quite a bit of air herself! Surprised there's not a gondola under her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 12:18 pm:

From the look on the man's face I'm thinkin' that he's thinkin' is, "The tire was fine until she loaded up."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 01:21 pm:

Shade in the summer
Heat in the winter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 01:53 pm:

"life is like a box of chocolates" and if given to poor Auntie, both will be finished quickly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

The wider the saddle the better the ride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 05:18 pm:

If anybody ever turned an outhouse over with her in it on the door she would be in a world of hurt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 06:20 pm:

I try not to make fun of the living unless they are friends and certainly don't make fun of the dead I never knew...just rubs me wrong. Looks like they were doing well with a newer car and well dressed. The older lady might have been the nicest person you could ever meet who would welcome you into her home.

How come nobody ever makes remarks about dust bowl pictures with the poor and their many children living in shacks or broken down with everything they own tied on the fenders? There are some pictures that could really make you feel good about yourself and have lots of laughs.

I am not fat but could be...not too poor but have been and didn't really know it and could be again with any disaster.

Nice photo...just another problem to fix and get on with life.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 06:30 pm:

She looks a lot like one of my great aunts back when I was little. Everything, it really looks like her. The face, the dress, the hair, the way she stands. Except for twenty years on the calendar, it could be her. My aunt was one of the sweetest people anyone ever met. And she is remembered fondly by many people to this day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 06:50 pm:

The problem I have with any person's life choices is fiscal. If it does
not hit my pocketbook, then by all means, do as you please !

Smokers, overweight, alcoholics and druggies, thieves, ... the list is
endless. It all boils down to will what they do make insurance rates go
up ? Will they steal something I have to pay for, be it embezzled public
funds or my own property ?

When the side effects and end game results of personal choices are not
paid for BY the person making those choices, THEN I have a problem with
it. I don't give a damn if Aunt Marge is sweet as pie. If she lives a fat lifestyle
and has her health care paid for by the collective, then she is essentially stealing
from everyone in the collective, just as the thief might steal your floor jack
or do ID theft.

We all have freedoms. And with freedoms comes personal responsibilities.
Those who choose to cheat everyone and have it both way really chap my
ass.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration