1926 Model TT Ford Barn Find

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1926 Model TT Ford Barn Find
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 09:34 am:

12-01-2016 at Merrimack Valley Tire, the Leblanc Bros. getting Ken's '26 TT running for the first time decades!!!! Ken is one HAPPY CAMPER, and it couldn't have been happening for a greater guy.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKOgHzLbxw&feature=youtu.be

Ken's Model TT
Ken's Model TT

Paul's December 1915 Model T tractor Paul's  December 1915 Model T tractor

part of the 5 man wrecking crew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 09:52 am:

Love that tractor!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 10:19 am:

We buried a bunch of school buses like that around our compound too. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

Ken,

You acquired that TT in September and now you have it running. You have been a busy boy! What's up with the distributor, is the magneto dead? See you at the next meeting. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 01:40 pm:

Mag works but I didn't have any coils but I had a spare distributor set up trying to keep a low budget . Rebuilt carb,8 new valves ,reground seats and planed head and back to life after decades in the dark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 01:55 pm:

Nothing good can come from this, you know ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 07:09 am:

I like Burger's " power of positive thinking". I always reminds me of this Mickey Gilley's song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygASzZHyCE8

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration