New Book - The Ford Engineering Laboratory

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New Book - The Ford Engineering Laboratory
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 09:58 am:

I just received word that my friend and colleague Beth Ann Dalrymple has written a book about Ford's Dearborn Engineering Laboratory.

All proceeds from the sale of the book will benefit JDRF, the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund.

Beth has been employed in this building on and off for over a couple of decades. When her department moved back into the renovated building, she prepared a presentation to familiarize the other employees with the building's history. From that presentation, she worked with the Ford Archives and people like Ford's Historian Bob Kriepke to add numerous additional photos. Bob wrote the Foreword and Mr. Edsel Ford II wrote the Introduction.

The book is available here:
http://mtpublishing.com/index.php/default/ford-engineering-laboratory-a-historical-view.html#.WBIgseErLOY

I promised Beth that I would do my best to spread the word to our community. Enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

And just in time to ask Santa to bring one for Christmas!

(now if I could only read)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration