Birthday in our MTFCA Family!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Birthday in our MTFCA Family!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Kramer on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 11:03 am:

Happy Birthday to our wonderful MTFCA Executive Director, Susan Yaeger!

Thanks Susan for all you do for the MTFCA---your hard work and efforts are greatly appreciated!!

Be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 11:21 am:

Happy Birthday Susan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 11:52 am:

Many Happy Returns of the Day to Susan !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 12:07 pm:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN! and many many more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 12:48 pm:

Hi Susan, Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have many more to come.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 03:06 pm:

Happy Birthday director!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 04:25 pm:

HB Susan :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 05:12 pm:

Susan,

Thank you so much for all you do for our club and hobby! While many of us may not see the many many things you are doing and putting into action, we are so blessed by the results. Happy Birthday and many many more to come.

Thankfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 05:26 pm:

Thanks so much for all the good wishes here today! You have all made my birthday a special one! It's so nice to be a part of the big MTFCA family!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

Happy Birthday Susan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 08:57 pm:

Happy Birthday....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 09:27 pm:

I know her also, Happy Birthday
Willie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 12:01 am:

Happy Birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 08:33 am:

Happy Belated Birthday!

Remember; It Ain't The Years, It's The Miles.

quote:

It Ain't The Years, It's The Miles

I walked behind the chute, stapped my spurs to my boots
At that big Rodeo in Cheyenne.
Feelin' tired and sore for a ride the day before,
And a thousand other rides since I began.

As I climbed up the gate I heard that young cowboy sayin',
Well, that ole man ain't gonna ride, and I had to smile.
I said son it ain't age that makes me look this way,
It ain't the years boy...it's the miles.

It ain't the years that I've known that have taken their toll,
'Cause they've been few.
If you took all the mashin's, the draggin's and the crashin's,
You'd probably look the same way I do.

It's the million miles of road, and gettin' snatched around and throwed,
That finally put the cramp in my style.
Went on and made my ride, only scored a 65.

But you know what really made my day complete,
Was when I looked up just in time to see that young cowboy goin' flyin',
And land in a pile at my feet.
And as the first aid came to haul him away, I said son you'll be

Allright in a little while.
He's on his way to findin' out what it's all about.
It ain't the years that I've known that've taken their toll.

'Cause they've been few.
If you took all the mashin's, the draggin's, and the crashin's, you'd
Probably look the same way I do.
It's the million miles of road of gettin' snatched around and throwed,

That finally put the cramp in my style.
It ain't age that made me look this way,
It ain't the years boy, it's the miles.
It ain't age that makes me look this way,

It ain't the years boy, it's the miles.

Songwriter
Chris Lee Le Doux

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 08:39 am:

It Ain't The Years, It's The Miles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIvheg-unTI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 08:48 pm:

Happy Belated birthday, Susan. You are doing a good job. Jay chose well.
Pete and Mary Ratledge

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration