T Art - Pen, Ink and Marker

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: T Art - Pen, Ink and Marker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 08:32 pm:

This started out as a Swap Meet poster for 1996. I thought it was worth playing with and adding some color.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Nice effect! Thank you for sharing with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

Great Stuff Richard! Thanks for posting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

Looks great with color added.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 12:51 am:

Richard, your good ! any calendars this year ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 07:22 am:

Awesome work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 12:30 pm:

Very nice Richard!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 12:47 pm:

You stayed inside the lines very well :-) You get a star for your project today and can hang it on the refrigerator.
Did you use regular size Crayola crayons or the jumbo Crayolas?

You know that there is one in every crowd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 02:06 pm:

Hey Dennis,
Do you know why they don't send donkeys to school?
Cuz nobody likes a smart a**
Ha Ha!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

I was hoping to do some calendars for relatives and friends. Things are a bit hectic. I don't have enough paintings but have done Swap Meet posters for 40 years or so. Coloring them has been fun. I enjoyed Dennis's comment about staying in the lines. I'm not going to market them but may show the Model T related ones here if I get more done.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 08:28 pm:

HOW U DO THAT??? I can hardly write my name. Great work!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 09:37 pm:

You know why cowboys don't like donkeys????
Because there to darn smart.
I packed and used donks in Montana for 20 years and there my favorite animal. I used to take them elk hunting and they would put me on elk. If there's more than 2 loose in camp they will tolerate griz..you can put 10 in a 6 horse trailer without shoes and they work for 30 years or more. Love em. Don't lie to them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

I ment won't tolerate Griz.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 11:49 pm:

Richard, do they still have the swap meet in Idaho Falls??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 07:35 am:

I don't know. Never did make that one. Are you coming to chickasaw?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 08:51 am:

Richard I'm always amazed at your work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

Thanks G. R., Hal, Keith, Gary, Tom, Tim, Jay and Wayne. Dennis, Richard and David too.
Stan, we have had the I F Swap meet on Father's Day weekend for the last several years. There are fewer old parts showing up. This Summer will be our 39th Annual.

I did this from one of Steve J's photos but haven't used it.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 04:22 pm:

Richard - WOW! As Hal said,.... "HOW U DO THAT???"

That's so good that I can even tell who the vendor is! It sure looks like the late John Denuser (sp? ... R.I.P) from Fulton, MO. Not only looks like him, but looks just like the used parts displays he used to have at Chickasha!

You have an unbelievable talent Richard,...... harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 04:27 pm:

Actually, ya' did "screw up" a little bit tho' Richard! Your forgot to cross the "double t's" on the word "fittings" on that bottom drawer! Ha,ha,..... harold (:^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 04:30 pm:

And I was thinking there were "fillings" in that drawer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 05:46 pm:

I did talk to Steve about permission to work from his photo. He suggested I ask John if that was a problem but I got no reply. It could be fillings. Galen West had some sample teeth at a Swap Meet a couple years ago. I can claim artistic license.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 10:21 am:

Rich -- I too recognized John Danuser from your drawing. That is an amazing likeness! John passed away a few years ago; that might be why you got no response.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 01:18 pm:

Hi Mike. I Emailed John before he passed away. late 2012 or so. I think he was feeling poorly then but would have contacted me if the drawing posed a problem. Like so many people on the forum, I wish I had gotten to know him better. What a Great Cast of Characters.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration