OT very, very slow

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT very, very slow
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 06:53 am:

Has something happened to the Forum or is my computer the problem ? For me, the Forum is very, very slow to come on line when clicking on subjects. My other sites are normal. Maybe there is too much ethanol in my electricity ! !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 09:06 am:

Working fine here in Hillsboro, MO this morning. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 09:21 am:

Hi Bill,

You are experiencing a common seasonal problem. Just as with our Model Ts and the oil thickening in the cold winter months, so too do electrons move slower on the Model T web site during your cold Maine winter.

You need to drain the electrons from the flux capacitor of your computer into a pot which you then heat on the wood stove. When they are almost boiling, pour them onto the keyboard. You will then have the fastest computer in all of Albion. My tongue is firmly in my cheek. Best regards, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 05:20 pm:

I find the forum gets slower to load as the year progresses 'cos all the messages are on one page. My tablet is especially bad, it has to load every message before i can open anything.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

Sounds like my transport schedule .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

Admin installed TT rear gears ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 07:03 pm:

OK, all your responses give plenty of suggestions. My flux capacitor has been recently restored. Maybe I just need some Marvel Mystery oil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

And kevlar buttons on your keyboard.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration