Old Photo - Model T Coupe In The Snow

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Coupe In The Snow
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 09:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 10:54 am:

That looks a good car to have on a day like that. If it has an accessory heater it might be downright cozy. Is it a 1919? I think the licence plate says NY, 1921.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 11:10 am:

I need that car at my house!!Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Good eyes Rick. I'm pretty sure the plate says 1921 too. Maybe it's brand new ? Mighty shiny !! All chained up for snow, check out the rear view mirror on the fender. I've never seen that before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 02:19 pm:

Classic pre-1900 New England Tel & Tel Co. six-pin arm
openwire construction in the background.

As that a mirror on the driver's fender ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration