1917 Model T Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1917 Model T Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 09:41 am:

I have been working on installing a Ruckstell rear end in Sambuca for quite some time now and could not get it to shift, so I brought it with me when I went to visit my good friend Dick Welch. Dick immediately knew what the problem was and set to work on it right away. Placing it in his shop vise, with the help of Marvel Mystery Oil, he began to move the working parts. Soon Dick had it working as good as new. Thanks to Dick Welch and Marvel Mystery Oil I can now drive and shift Sambuca.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jfrmkdOX5E&feature=youtu.be

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration