It's running...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: It's running...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 02:09 pm:

Well, after exactly one year, I have rebuilt the entire chassis, freshened up the motor, and finally got to hear it start and run for the first time. I have a short video (We didn't want to run it long without the radiator on) that you can watch if you click the link below. I just need a few things and the chassis is all done. Just have to paint the body and fenders then it will be all done and ready to drive. Won't be able to do that till spring... Enjoy the short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8PvEjFUDXs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 02:17 pm:

Congratulations, it sounds good! There's nothing like the sounds and smells of an engine when it is first fired up (not to mention all the smoke!).

Be sure to post another video when you take it for its first drive. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration