Ford Model T SHOUT OUT - and FAN MAIL Opportunity :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ford Model T SHOUT OUT - and FAN MAIL Opportunity :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Taylor on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

A Big Shout Out and Thankyou to all my followers and subscribers! Something different in this video, I'd like to invite all my subscribers to send in some fan mail (Address is in the video). I will do my best to read out as many of them as I can on camera.
You can also post a comment for future video suggestions, but if you want me to read out your message on camera, send in some fan mail :-) I look forward to reading them :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz57rDLqqZY

Don't forget to subscribe, lets nail that 100,000 Subscribers :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration