Tennessee Ts Christmas party

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Tennessee Ts Christmas party
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 09:27 pm:

Just got back from the Christmas party. Good time with good people I don't see enough of. Good job Gary and everyone else involved. Super good model t club. Proud to be part of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 10:08 pm:

We had a great time and really enjoyed seeing everyone. We feel privileged to be a part of such a good bunch of folks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 04:08 pm:

Thanks guys. We had a good turnout this year. Look forward to the events for the new year.

BTW, Rick, that transmission is a 26-27. Do you want to pick it up in Feb or do you need it sooner?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 05:09 pm:

Feb will be fine thanks. Good job last night. I'm sending you an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 05:29 pm:

We really enjoyed the Christmas Party! Santa seemed to be dirtier than usual.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

Some years the dirty santa is boring. This year the guys stole from everyone. The ladies were much milder than us guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 07:54 pm:

Was gonna take your cooler seat but I didn't want my hand slapped.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

I sure like my new screw driver set Bill!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 08:12 pm:

I liked it, too, for the 3 1/2 minutes that I owned them. Some friend you turned out to be. :>(
Of course you know I'm kidding, but you also know that I'll get even!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration