New roadster top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New roadster top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

My favourite trimmer has done it again. I couldn'T be more pleased.

The camvas top has a roll up rear curtain as well as the two piece side curtains.

Hmm u

He has followed the lines of the bows with the side curtain windows, including the small kink at the bottom, all without even a half stitch at the corners.

The side curtains and tonneau cover store in a compartment behind the seat back.

I am pleased!!!
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 11:26 pm:

Looks like I need more work on my photo posting from my new phone.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 07:05 am:

Alan,

One thing I like about the T's -- I don't have to learn a new system or way of operating them every couple of years. For the mostly stock Ts with 3 pedals, they all drive about the same.

I suspect a few T owners had similar thoughts when they transitioned from the Model T to the Model A Ford. They had to learn that new clutch and gear shift change routine.

Good luck with the phone and we look forward to the photos in the future.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 11:41 am:

How about some pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 06:53 pm:

Thanks Hap, My guess is it's a resizing problem. My old phone told me how many mega-pixies to which I had to reduce the photos. This new one probably would too, if only I knew which buttons to press. Son Anthony set up my button pressing sequence, but it looks like we need to make another selection from the size menu.

Patience Larry.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration