Stuff found inside Episode 367

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Stuff found inside Episode 367
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 10:07 am:

They get in everywhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 10:42 am:

Yup, that hold in the middle of the valve cover for the throttle rod to go through gives the mud daubers easy access! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 12:12 pm:

"Sweet dreams and fine machines in pieces on the ground "

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 12:21 pm:

"Dauber"

Every time I see that name I am reminded of a certain parts vendor ex-employee who seldom posts anymore.

Shucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 12:37 pm:

Dave: I think that "BULGER GIRL" divorced all of for some younger group of guys.

Still kinda miss her once in a while.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 02:13 pm:

I see the casting chalk marks dating this engine to May of 1864.

Is this the long lost Abe Lincoln Model T engine ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 03:09 pm:

Steve,

One of these days you may open one of your engines and find Jimmy Hoffa! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 02:23 am:

When I got Barney home, the Daubers totally blocked the intake manifold, and they were doing a pretty good number in the valve galley, but once removed, I was able to start the engine (that and a new wiring harness)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 10:53 am:

You know it's understandable with a left outside wide open motor that anything can get inside. It's the "sealed up" or complete motors in the car in a garage where they get into the darndest places that facinates me. That recent post with a closed motor and stuff in the cylinder was a hoot.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration