Old Photo - Model T Era - Dodge Center, Minnesota 1920's Street Scene

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Dodge Center, Minnesota 1920's Street Scene
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 08:35 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 09:53 am:

Is that a Dodge Brothers in the foreground?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 01:29 pm:

I think the third from left is a Buick although I've heard people say "All them old cars look alike".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

Great old cars and nasty dirt streets.. Cool looking old town..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 03:51 pm:

Not far from me, the building on the left is NAPA now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 11:26 pm:

I want the one second from viewer's left. I think it also is a Buick, only a bit earlier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 01:00 am:

As a person that specifically seeks out dirt roads for pleasure driving, I am curious
as to what is "nasty" about them ? Am I missing something ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 01:17 am:

What's "nasty" is mud when it rains, and dust when it drys out! Because it's in Minnesota,....you know,..... nine months of Winter, and three months of damned tough sled'n, I'm sure it was just fine from September to May,....harold (:^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 02:28 am:

It looks perfectly fine in that photo. Just the kind of road I seek out. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 02:30 am:

..... and look at the place now ! Looks like someone boiled the whole town in a
sterilizer to rid it of everything interesting. Give me the old road and all that went
with it. Thanks. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration