Old Photo -Tire Trouble On The Road To Coalinga Ca.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo -Tire Trouble On The Road To Coalinga Ca.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 07:59 pm:

Great pic, thanks Jay!

Looks like they threw in the towel, maybe the spare tube also had a hole (or two) and their patch kit is in the other car! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 08:09 pm:

I think your right Mark. They sure don't look like Happy Campers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 08:34 pm:

That's not a good day..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

I hope he didn't get his tie caught between the tube and the rim. {%0(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 11:21 pm:

Colinga not Coalinga.
Colinga is a name made from Coaling Station A when a town grew up around it.
It's in the Fresno/Bakersfield area

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 06:10 am:

''I'd give anything to be in a real buggy right now!''

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Aaron, Sorry I shouldn't have bought an extra vowel! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

Couldn't find Colinga on the map, so it's probably Coalinga. I like the view of the Ford Special speedometer on the firewall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Magee on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 03:05 pm:

Coalinga

coalinga

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

I stop in Coalinga often when traveling north on I-5. You can't beat Harris Ranch for a hearty breakfast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 11:05 pm:

Dang, made a mistake again.
That's the second time that's happened.
Been too many years since I thought of that place.
Anyway, it was Coaling Station A at one time before they came along with them there Dizels.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration