OT- 83 Years Ago Today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT- 83 Years Ago Today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 09:59 pm:

For those of us here who like to occasionally partake. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60IuksMXd0M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 10:20 pm:

Help I've fallen and can't reach my beer.....hey..... nice carpet! :-)

Thanks for the link!

I run a repeal plate on the front of our daily driver and always get questions on what the 18th amendment is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 10:35 pm:

Love it Jay, been looking for an original one for awhile now, seems like people don't like to part with them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 10:59 pm:

John, Good luck on your quest for one. We got ours years ago along with this original "UPHOLD" plate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 12:06 am:

I only drink when I'm with somebody or alone. Alcohol kills bugs - doctors used it to sterilize their instruments. Who am I to argue with great medical minds?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 12:14 am:

"When drinking - - Drive - - Don't park - - Accidents cause people!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 12:37 am:

Every time i feel anxious about driving my little T into busy traffic, I will think about this man driving this team loaded to the hilt with kegs, and feel very ashamed. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration