1909 Model T- Morris Minnesota-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1909 Model T- Morris Minnesota-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 06:32 am:

I was going by the headlight. It could be later.
What is interesting to me in this photo is the color of the wheels. The look to be natural wood?
I know it could be the sun shining on the front wheel but the rear wheel which is in the shadows seems to be natural wood too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 07:23 am:

Looks to be a 1910 touring in later years. The top is a replacement from a later T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 08:00 am:

windshield looks to be 09?? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 11:18 am:

They painted all the brass !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 12:58 pm:

As they should ! Black cars matter ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Skille on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 01:15 pm:

Royce is correct, the top should go over the top of the windshield not up to it.

As Charley stated it does look like a 09 windshield

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 08:08 pm:

Looks like at least '11 radiator. I don't see a winged script.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 08:15 pm:

Photo was discussed last summer - there is a second photo of the same car. I identified the owner.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/660010.html?1468854194

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 04:58 am:

I think it's a 1909, note the door pockets in the rear doors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:21 am:

Oh No! Could it be a cobbled together brass T?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration