E timers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: E timers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 02:21 pm:

Does anyone know if E timers are available?
Wilf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 02:34 pm:

I know the demand is still available.

I cold have sold 6 this week for sure.

Mike Kossor knows for sure, he may tell me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Mike kossor posted last week that there will be a new production run of E-timers available sometime early February... Check last week's history and you'll find his exact wording

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Maybe you could update us hourly on availability.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

How typical Royce.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 01:47 pm:

Royce, so did you want to be first on the list?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 02:48 pm:

Gene
Come on, play nice!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 03:10 pm:

Hey Les...Gene did say what list! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 03:11 pm:

That should be DIDN'T SAY WHAT LIST :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

Gene you are on my list of folks I never want to see naked. It's not a very exclusive list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

I about choked laughing at that Royce!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

Gee Royce.... anything else on your bucket list ???

LOL !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Mitchell on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 01:12 am:

I have one new in the box that I got from Mike kosser and it could be had if you would like. Drop me a line.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration