Model T 100 years later- Video....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T 100 years later- Video....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 03:34 pm:

Not sure if this link will work or not... Nice video of Model Ts in action... Look at the "roads" - had to smile at some of those! Enjoy...

http://safeshare.tv/w/ShbgvwazCZ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 03:36 pm:

I am sure you have seen this - but was new to me...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 06:32 pm:

Have seen this footage many times before, always fun to watch.
Does anyone notice something odd about the segment from 3:07 to 3:22 where the cars are being driven out of the factory? I admit I looked at it twice to make sure. I'm thinking this oddity has always been there, I just never noticed it until now! What do you think?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 06:36 pm:

What oddity David ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 06:47 pm:

Rich,
Since I got a chuckle out of this oddity... I can't help but only offer a clue... Think right hand drive cars...
I have to run to the store now, I'll check back in a 1/2 hour to see if you or someone sees what I see!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 06:54 pm:

Love these videos. Very cool. And I did notice the oddity after watching the in question segment 3-4 times. Never noticed it before. I wonder witch part of the segment is correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 07:00 pm:

OK now I get it ! Coupe, roadster, sedan turn to the viewer's right, then the same sequence of cars turn to the viewer's left . . . ; >) I reckon it's done with mirrors !!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

Okay guys! You win the prize! That plus a dollar will get you that cup of coffee!
I would be inclined to think the left hand drive cars would be the 'correct' segment.
Hmm... Mirrors? Not impossible... I'm guessing some "slickster" got some film turned around backwards.

Maybe Burger will share with us his take on historical accuracy. After all... is it right or wrong? or just plain left or right?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration