GREAT TOURING CAR COVER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: GREAT TOURING CAR COVER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John V. Dow on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 02:48 pm:

I just received a cover for my '23 touring from Empire Covers and I'm very pleased. It is designed to fit a 4 door Jeep Wrangler and at $68.53 shipping included I don't think you can beat it. It's the TITAN 3L model water resistant, 3 layer, elastic bottom, grommets, light blue color and guaranteed for 2 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

SOOOO you cover up your 4 door Jeep Wrangler and then park your Touring under it? :-):-):-)

Did you order it direct from the manufacture? find it on the internet? was it E bay? Do you have a link so I can look for one?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 06:03 pm:

Dennis, Empirecovers.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 06:10 pm:

Thank You, I will look it up

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration