Dec Hemings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Dec Hemings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

Check out pages 70-71!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:06 pm:

Oh do tell! What is on pages 70-71? I don't get the magazine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 07:33 pm:

Steve Lang's Craig-Hunt speedster. Great article!

I grabbed the January 2017 issue that came the other day by mistake and couldn't figure out why Les was so excited about a Studebaker?! Then I remembered it was the January issue I was looking at.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

Ron
It does get slightly better if you read the photo descriptions on page 71!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:18 pm:

The part about Steve starting to make a hand-formed replica of a Morton & Brett nose and then finding an original you mean? Yes Les, that was great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

Or do you mean the limited-slip differentials created by a present day Model T legend in Calgary? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration