Have you seen Glen Chaffin's new catalog ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Have you seen Glen Chaffin's new catalog ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 06:35 am:

I think maybe its one of the best in the business. It's easy to read and contains a good cross section of hard to find parts. What is more it is produced by one of the most knowledgeable persons in the business.
Thanks you Chaffin's Garage!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 06:42 am:

Chaffin's New Catalog!

Chaffin's New Catalog

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 01:34 pm:

Thank you Dave. It took a year and 3000 photos to produce.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

Are you referring to the PARTS BIBLE? It is terrific! Thanks Glen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 02:16 pm:

It's a Must HAVE for any Model T Owner

Thanks Glen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 04:24 pm:

Glen, You did a really nice job on this!!!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois,Aldergrove BC,Can. on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 04:34 pm:

Downloaded it to my iPad awhile ago. It's got to be one of the best ones out there and you took such great care to make sure the pictures were good.
Thanks Glen for the great job.
PaulB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

It is great, and the online version has most of the pictures in color.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 11:49 pm:

I downloaded it to my iPhone

Instant reference at swap meets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 07:05 am:

outstanding piece of work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 12:38 pm:

Thank you. The pictures leave no question as to what you are buying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

I got mine a few months ago, only trouble is he is on the wrong side of the country for me (I have Snyders an hour away) I do reference Chaffin's.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration