Posting pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Posting pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 08:06 am:

I post on several other sites, and occasionally post pictures, using Photobucket. On every other site except this one, my pictures show up. On this site however it posts the URL address, I guess it's called. What do I need to do differently for this site? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 08:27 am:

Tommy,

On the top of this page there is a "button" labeled Formatting. Click on it and scroll down to:

Images, Attachments, and Clipart for general directions.
Pictures must contain not more than 250kb.

See this thread for some humor and more specific directions

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/497060.html?1417473815

Good Luck - looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 08:29 am:

Also,

Just speaking for myself, going to a "Photobucket" site is somewhat a pain for me...too long to upload them, and too many pictures. Much easier for this old coot to view the pictures directly on this site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:57 am:

I'm not real thrilled with Photobucket myself. I have used PB for quite a few years and have a ton of pictures stored there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Well, as long as you said that...

most likely the next question will be how to "resize"...that is, DO NOT make smaller - necessarily- what is meant is to reduce the size - or better yet, the NUMBER of kbs. (When the pictures are reduced to 2 square inches a lot of detail is lost. A 5 X 5 or even a little larger picture on my pc contains something like 178 kbs and still provides a lot of detail).

See:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/459224.html?1404783339

Good Luck!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration