Old Photo - Learning To Share

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Learning To Share
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 08:55 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 10:44 am:

Jay, best photo ever, since I'm a huge animal lover. Just cute as hell..bet that kid remembered that her entire life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 12:45 pm:

What kind of dog is that ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 01:11 pm:

The dad uses the kid as bait and then they have Bambie veal for dinner. Works every time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 01:57 pm:

Dennis!! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 02:24 pm:

Too bad they don't stay small an cute like that--instead they grow up to be garden thieves and car grill smashers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 02:33 pm:

Tim, I think they are called fawns. Kids are small goats.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 05:00 pm:

Another baby! Just like ME!
Dennis, I don't know how I can share this one with Linda now! She would love that photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

My wife feeding the deer in our front & backyard. They love their crackers, and oatmeal cookies.

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:37 pm:

"Too bad they don't stay small an cute like that--instead they grow
up to be garden thieves and car grill smashers."

===================================

Huh ? What are you talking about ???

No, they grow up to expect you to buy them a BMW and pay
for medical school !

And the down side is that while you can kill and eat the one kind,
you get in all sorts of trouble for doing that to the other !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

Yes they are Garden Thieves! A year ago I planted some new strawberry plants- well the DEER a\me in and had a blast eating them to the ground and so this fall I replanted and put up some DEER repellant and my plants a have a few blooms even with winter weather we are having, I might a few berries this spring
Seeing that small buck could lead to trouble, as she is feeding it and if you tease it the buck can strike out with those hoofs or the horn and do some damage to the body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

s/b Deer don't remember what I wanted to say

It seemed my finger's got ahead of my mind

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

Just thought os something, when my Uncle passed away in San Diego, his wife wanted me to have some of his guns and ammo.
Well his daughter(my Cousin) said now "Billie Merle I don't want you to take them guns up there and kill those "POOR LITTLE DEERS> She is a nut case any way. So even though I don't hunt anymore I have laughed at the way she said the words about the "POOR LITTLE DEERS! Boy the sure make good jerky and the heart and liver uuuuuummmmgood! Since I live in the city I cant shoot or trap anything. My next door neighbor trapped a skunk and the City Dog catcher warned him DDDDOOOOONNNNt trap or you will be fined.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 10:52 pm:

Pat, your wife is putting herself in danger--deer are not domesticated and don't have the brain power to be trustworthy. She could easily be hurt by one of those deer who suddenly take s notion (what notion--who knows?). If deer were smarter, they wouldn't stand on roads to be struck by passing cars. Even chickens know better!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 08:26 am:

Pat, you're lucky that you live in a "deer lodge"!! Plenty of deer to feed. ha ha. Couldn't resist. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 10:49 am:

The deer were raised by all the neighbors. Their mother was hit by a car, and killed when they were just baby fawns. They make their way around house to house to get their treats, or a flower or two.
They have brite orange collars on them, so you know not to shoot them during hunting. They will come to anyone. Baby & Bucky

we have a deer roadway through our yard, and several deer in our backyard that sleep & eat here at night.

Don't forget the female Peacock that walks around also. She always wants to say hi. In a loud way!

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 12:18 pm:

Females are known as "peahens". :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration