Old Photo - Brass Era - Roadside Rest Stop

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Brass Era - Roadside Rest Stop
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:12 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 11:14 am:

1914.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 11:17 am:

windshield & rear fender change. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 11:51 am:

I would think it is a '15 unless the electric lights and side lamps were another update. Too bad the guy with the boater is covering the cowl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 12:10 pm:

looks like a '16 to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 12:43 pm:

Back in the day when a "rest stop" was a little tree beside the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

That tree doesn't look like it'll be of much use for that purpose Rick. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 02:18 pm:

That certainly is "one little tree"!
I agree, looks like a '16 to me too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 02:30 pm:

the windshild is part of a cowel kit to make it look like a 15. that car has lots of goodes. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 03:59 pm:

Looks like a caption under that photo could read like she's saying, "......OKAY! We don't have all day ya' know,...... so take the stupid picture and let's get going!"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration