Touring top irons

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Touring top irons
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kurt Baltrusch on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 01:34 pm:

I picked up a couple sets of one- man T touring top irons which I believe are 26-27. I assume that there is a difference between them and 23-25 irons. Is there an easy way to tell? The wood bows are broken or missing. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 01:42 pm:

The bottom mount for '26 - '27 is slightly curved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

The touring set has two extra pieces of metal in them,whereas the 23-25 have only one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration