1916 Touring on Ebay, nowI

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1916 Touring on Ebay, nowI
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 10:54 pm:

I don't know if this car is listed on Ebay under T cars, or not. I found it under salvage vehicles. Auction number is 201739106374 and car is located in Jackson, N.J.. Maybe someone else can link it to the classifieds. Current bid is $1,280.00 and hasn't met reserve. Car is partially disassembled, but appears to be pretty much all there. Seller says body has no rust out and only one dent in body. Original wood is supposed to be solid. I have no business interest in this listing, besides, it too far away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 11:18 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1916-Ford-Model-T-/201739106374?forcerrptr=true&hash=ite m2ef8967846:g:4f0AAOSwo4pYNSSF&item=201739106374

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 01:01 am:

Thanks, Steve. Maybe someone is looking for another project who is close to N.J.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 07:58 am:

Terry I was hoping the T was in New Orleans, that's the way they say now down there "nowl". Looks like a fun project and if I had the room I would love to tackle it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 08:27 am:

I've seen the car in person and it's about what the ad says and what's stated here. Quite a good body & tons of parts. Is it all '16? Don't know. No title. 2 nd. listing. Apparently he's come down some $ wise.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration