Fourth picture of dads buzz saw

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fourth picture of dads buzz saw
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Satzler (Illinois) on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 11:51 pm:

fourth pictureforth picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 01:27 am:

You know it's not necessary to start a new thread for every picture, right? The pictures will end up scattered down the forum without any convergence as soon as someone posts to one of the other threads. It makes it extremely hard to follow discussions about the pictures or topic.

If you don't know how to insert pictures to a single post, at least post the images to the same thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 08:33 am:

Ron states in the first post that he tried to post all five photos in the same thread, but could not get it to work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Satzler (Illinois) on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 11:33 am:

Stephen, Why do you assume that I know much of what you know about using this form? I am new to the forum. I read all the instructions about posting. Very very vague about posting multiple pictures. Point me to the clear, user-friendly, Forum instructions that I missed.

I tried posting a second picture to my thread.
That bombed probably something "simple" that I did not do right.

Better yet, do me and others a favor. Post a thread and write a set of USER-FRIENDLY instructions for posting multiple pictures.

PS I did try to post the pictures around midnight so they would be close together. I did try to make the titles very similar. I don't understand why you would find this "extremely hard to follow".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

Ron - I consolidated all your pictures on two threads, one for the doodlebug and one for the buzz saw. If you need any help with future postings, just drop me an email and I'f be happy to help you. You already have my email address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 03:49 pm:

There is a limit of 200 KB for posting pictures of seasoned posters and less for new comers so that may be giving you issues.

The trick is to save your JPG pictures so they total less than 200 KB there is some slop in the way pictures get formatted so I usually save a 200 KB picture as 190 KB or less. If I want to post four pictures I save each one at 45 KB so they will go because for some reason the web site changes the KB value as pictures get attached.

It depends on your photo program but you can change KB values by sizing the picture or changing the intensity or value of KB. This is just a for instance and not exact but a 5" by 5" picture at a high pixel value will post the same as a 10" by 10" picture of low pixel value and will appear the same size on your post. I hope this for instance explanation helps with your posting. Also you should hit the enter key twice before attaching a picture in order to not have a few words appear on the lower left side of your picture.

Slow Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Satzler (Illinois) on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

Thanks Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 10:46 pm:

Enter the phrase "posting pictures mtfca" into the search engine Google.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration