Need a little help here

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need a little help here
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 09:18 am:

Have any of you fellas replaced the side window felt and upper window rubber seals in your closed cab TT? I see the parts listed for the closed cab cars but not for the TT. Are they the same? Thanks Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 10:39 am:

I am doing the same thing. I bought the closed car felts and top rubber and they seem to fit ok. About the only things you can find

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration