Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street, Wall, South Dakota

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street, Wall, South Dakota
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 09:50 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 02:05 pm:

Where is the Drug Store?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 02:09 pm:

The tourists are there ! Bumper bare and awaiting a sticker ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 06:58 pm:

When was the Wall Drug started ? I mean the tourist trap that is there today ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 07:03 pm:

I think the Wall Drug that we all know and love was stared in December 1931 during the depths of the Depression. Took guts to get into business at that time. They have been an amazing success with the promise of "Free Ice Water".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 12:28 am:

I first went into Wall Drug in 1947.
At least they started out with a ice wide street.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 07:06 am:

I wonder if you can actually get a prescription filled there now ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 01:07 pm:

Great question Bill. I don't often see Wall Drug signs anymore. Is it still there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

We were there in 2010 on the way to the tour in Rapid City, South Dakota, and yes, we had a free glass of ice cold water! :-)

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration