Sharing videos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Sharing videos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 09:52 am:

I plan to have my wife video when the day comes for the first start of the fresh engine in my '21 touring. Also the first drive. One thing that annoys me very much is the wind noise that a lot of outdoor videos have. I cannot watch some otherwise good videos because of the noise. I plan to experiment , or practice shooting some video before the big day. Anyone have tips on how to avoid the wind noise, shielding the microphone maybe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 10:59 am:

Try a piece of foam rubber as a shield to keep the wind from reaching the microphone.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration