Looking to buy a Bosch front plate distributor assembly

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking to buy a Bosch front plate distributor assembly
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 05:11 pm:

I was just looking around both Chaffin's and Lang's and no JOY!!
I have converted one of the distributors to fire the dual plugs on my BB Rajo, but would like to find another plate assembly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 06:13 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MODEL-T-FORD-BOSCH-DISTRIBUTOR-AND-FACEPLATE-/2627542014 00?hash=item3d2d5eef38:g:JZoAAOSwImRYSO77&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 07:05 pm:

Les,

Dad is having new ones machined as we speak. They should be available soon. Give him a call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 07:20 pm:

Thank you Ed and Mark

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration