I was on Public TV tonight with my Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I was on Public TV tonight with my Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 12:13 am:

My wife and I just happened to watch an episode of Globe Trekker on TV at 10PM, and I was driving my Model T with Megan about 40 minutes into the 1 hour episode 'Road Trip: Rust Belt Highway, USA'.
I truly ran out of gas and the producer happened to see me on the side of the road. A month later they returned to Milwaukee where we filmed this little skit. They were going to notify me when the show was aired, but never did. It is interesting that you would think I was in Ohio or Pennsylvania since that is where they were in this episode. Maybe when they get the second episode done including Wisconsin, they will show me again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 06:44 am:

Sounds great Dave, I will have to see if I can find that show on my local PBS station and watch it.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 09:09 am:

I was on TV last night too...then my wife came in the room and said, "Get down off that TV you're going to fall!"

If they do notify you how about posting it so we can watch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 09:17 am:

That's great! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 10:15 am:

Dennis, how many times have we told you to "stop chewing on the electrical cords" your going to get yourself electrocuted!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 11:20 am:

I tried to find it on youtube, but no luck. Maybe since it is a new episode you cannot find it on youtube yet or their web site. Give us time. It was a lot of fun doing the piece back in August.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration