Old Photo - Model T Era - Houston And Young Street, Dallas, Texas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Houston And Young Street, Dallas, Texas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 10:49 am:

Nice pic again Jay! I just love the haphazard traffic flow of the day! I bet Royce knows exactly where this is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 04:38 pm:

Hard to get a view with all the modern buildings in the way, but I see three buildings that match.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

I drove my'10 through that intersection twice last month wit Tom Miller on board. Nice photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 07:48 pm:

What is the vehicle behind the guy standing on the curb at left ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration